In this solo episode, I discuss the upcoming Conjuring 2 movie, the Enfield Poltergeist, life in St. Louis in 1875, and the Spiritualist Movement. Plus, Tim Prasil shares the haunting report of a 10-Foot Ghost!
Pssst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe Link?
Get to this episode in iTunes!
Direct Download Link
Ginger Collins-Justus poses with her hearse in front of the Chatillon-DeMenil Mansion.
You won’t want to miss my conversation with Ginger Collins-Justus, owner and operator of Missouri History and Hauntings. Ginger shares some odd tales and little known haunted history of the state that I call home. We also chat about some of the historic connections that Missouri has with spiritualism.
Get this episode on iTunes!
Direct Download Link
In this episode:
- Her intuitive gifts and ability to speak with spirits and spirit guides.
- Ginger chats about her latest event at Maevas Coffee House at the historic Milton Schoolhouse in Alton, Illinois. The Milton Schoolhouse was featured on Syfy’s Ghost Hunters a few years back.
- Just before the interview, I give an update on the Third Annual Big Séance Thanksgiving Ouija Séance.
- Ginger drives a hearse!
- Some of Missouri’s history with witchcraft and Voodoo.
- Some old Missouri legends and ghost stories.
- Early St. Louis and Bloody Island.
- Pearl Curran and the fascinating story of Patience Worth.
- The Fox sisters and their connection to Missouri.
- The tragic love story of Leona Corder and Jesse Wall.
- Morbid Mondays
- Ginger’s upcoming events!
For More on Ginger Collins-Justus and Missouri History and Hauntings:
Missouri History and Hauntings on Facebook
Missouri History and Hauntings on Instagram
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!