Psychic Medium Chip Coffey tells it like it is! Plus, waiting 9 years for a sign from his mother from the Afterlife, Psychic Kids, Paranormal State, disbelievers, communicating with celebrities, and why he is NOT Saint Chip of Georgia!
Pssst… Want to leave voice feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
Get to this episode in iTunes!
Direct Download Link
Me with Chip Coffey
This week, thanks to a great friend and fellow investigator, I had the amazing opportunity to see psychic Chip Coffey at his St. Louis Coffey Talk appearance. Check out our photo! Aren’t we cute?! JUST LOOK AT US! Chip was a little under the weather that night, so at this very moment in the photo I was in the process of telling him the following: “Gosh I can’t imagine how great you are when you’re not sick… (awkward pause… signature cheesy smile) …because you totally rocked it!” I totally meant it… but wish I’d found a better way to say it. I hope he didn’t roll his eyes when I walked off! Seriously though, he was an absolute gentleman and shook my hand, asking my name before it was time to go.
Chip doesn’t know me from Adam (don’t think I’ve ever said that), and this post is in no way affiliated with him, but allow me to share with you…
10 Important Reasons to Go See Chip Coffey
- He was the host of the amazing and groundbreaking series, Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal. Unfortunately, this show is no longer being produced, but I believe you can still catch it on A&E occasionally. There’s also a DVD available, and you can download episodes on iTunes as well.
- He was featured in thirty-one episodes of Paranormal State, also on A&E. Other appearances include Larry King Live, Haunted Collector, Good Morning America, Nightline, CBS’s Sunday Morning, Entertainment Tonight, and others.
- In 2012 he wrote a book called Growing Up Psychic, and it’s totally going to arrive on my doorstep this weekend.
- Chip is passionate about saving and rescuing animals!
- Chip does events and personal appearances! Find a scheduled event near you!
- Chip and I share a favorite word, apparently. It rhymes with “schmuck” and often has a nickname of “eff”. The use of this beautiful and colorful word, along with other important vocabulary, really aids in being able to fully grasp one’s message and meaning. I loved and appreciated it. The rest of the audience–composed of all ages, types, shapes, and colors–really appreciated it too.
- You get to see which fabulous scarf Chip is wearing on that day!
- You get a cool badge and lanyard (if you go VIP)! Who doesn’t get excited about that?!
- Chip was absolutely hilarious! Sitting among strangers, he had me belly laughing, crying, nearly peeing my pants, and looking at my neighbor with those “Did he really just… NO HE DIDN’T” eyes. You know what I’m talking about.
- And finally, Chip really connected with the folks that were there. I really did feel like I was in a room with such great energy and surrounded by spirit. As Chip answered questions and did his gallery reading, there were clearly validations happening left and right. Just as you would suspect, some of these moments were incredibly emotional. I’d planned on asking about the two souls whose graves I adopted this fall and did a bit of research and genealogy on. I was curious to know if they were aware of my visits, and I really wanted to know how they died so young, since I was not able to locate that information. Earlier that day I also prayed and spoke to my guides, letting them know that any of my passed loved ones were welcome to make an appearance. I didn’t get chosen for a reading, but honestly, after hearing many of the powerful stories and seeing the tears of relief on many of the audience members’ faces, I felt silly for having the questions I was going to bring up. Chip worked his gift for a couple of hours, so there were many people who had the opportunity to get a message or validation, and it was great to be present for those moments.
For more on Chip Coffey, visit www.ChipCoffey.com.