Suffering from the winter blahs? Cabin fever starting to kick in? The winter tends to be a time when many paranerds out there, struggle to find enough paranormal activity or content to keep them happy. If you’re truly one of these nerds, the autumn/Halloween season just isn’t enough to keep you going for the rest of the year. For some, the days seem longer, even though they’re shorter, and maybe you’re longing for fall once again… or at least spring. Well I’m here to get you out of that funk with 9 tips to keep the paranormal alive in your life throughout the winter.
In this episode:
- “Reunions: Visionary Encounters with Departed Loved Ones” – Raymond Moody
- “Paranormal: My Life in Pursuit of the Afterlife” – Raymond Moody
- “The Spirit of Creativity: Embodying Your Soul’s Passion” – Karen A. Dahlman
- “Soul Sensing: How to Communicate With Your Dead Loved Ones” – Janice Carlson
I’m currently Reading “Soul-to-Soul Connections: Comforting Messages from the Spirit World”, by future guest, Carole J. Obley.
If you’re looking for a more detailed list of book recommendations and reviews, you can check out my Recommended Reading page. I’m very often adding to and updating that list.
Tip #3: Consider reading a how-to book on something like channeling, meditating, Ouija, Tarot, Astral Travel, EVP, or another equally interesting topic.
By the way, I plan on producing a kind of “how-to EVP” episode sometime soon. I know quite a few people who have talked about giving it a try, or have expressed interest in learning how to go about it. And I know these folks would be great at it and get a lot out of it. So stay tuned. And maybe you could let me know if you’re one of those people. Get in touch with me.
Tip #4: Find a cozy place to stay for the weekend. It doesn’t even have to be haunted. It certainly helps if the place has some interesting history to it, or maybe it just looks haunted!
- Probably just about every region has a few cute bed and breakfasts.
- How about the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado?
- You can find more stories, audio, and photos from our stay at the Stanley Hotel if you find my post titled Memories of the Stanley Hotel.
- Or how about the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas?
- Or the famous Lemp Mansion here in St. Louis?
- I have quite a few pictures of the Lemp in a post titled The Lemp Mansion in St. Louis.
- A Big THANK YOU to some wonderful listeners who have written kind reviews in iTunes!
- Some exciting news and an update on a psychic development circle started by Marion, a medium and listener from the UK!
- If you listened to Episode #11 from September 4, 2014, I suggested that listeners consider starting a new fall tradition of adopting graves.