The United Kingdom really knows how to rock the whole Spiritualism thing. In Part 1 of my Mediumship in the UK series, platform medium Marion Hover shares a bit about her background with Spiritualism, two very cool experiences involving her mediumship, and her work with development circles and the Ouija.
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Information about this and the next episode (Mediumship in the UK) 3:20
- Meet Marion Hover! 5:46
- What is a platform medium? 6:56
- Marion’s background in the Spiritualist Church. 8:50
- Development Circles/What does modern Spiritualism look like? 12:47
- The amazing story of Marion helping a soul cross over 15:37
- Marion’s nephew makes a spirit visit 21:36
- More on Development Circles (and talk of the “Scole Group”) 27:23
- Marion's experiences with Table Tipping and the Ouija Board 30:44
- Marion's development group gets their first experience and early communication with the Ouija board 34:24
- Who do they contact through the board? 35:42
- Group energy, protecting yourself, and advice to Ouija users struggling to get communication using the board 38:50
Marion’s thoughts on summoning or calling on specific spirits for communication 42:36
- Does spirit get frustrated when they’re communicating and we’re not receiving the message? 46:35
- Not all paranormal activity is evil! Patrick tells of communication through the opening of a door of the cabinet holding spirit communication equipment. 47:53
- Advice from Marion for people wanting to get involved in the Spiritualist Church or development groups 50:25
- Shoutouts/Listener Feedback! Thank you! 54:41
- Outtake 57:45
Psst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe link?
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!