You won't want to miss my conversation with Ginger Collins-Justus, owner and operator of Missouri History and Hauntings. Ginger shares some odd tales and little known haunted history of the state that I call home. We also chat about some of the historic connections that Missouri has with spiritualism.
In this episode:
- Her intuitive gifts and ability to speak with spirits and spirit guides.
- Ginger chats about her latest event at Maevas Coffee House at the historic Milton Schoolhouse in Alton, Illinois. The Milton Schoolhouse was featured on Syfy’s Ghost Hunters a few years back.
- Just before the interview, I give an update on the Third Annual Big Séance Thanksgiving Ouija Séance.
- Ginger drives a hearse!
- Some of Missouri’s history with witchcraft and Voodoo.
- Some old Missouri legends and ghost stories.
- Early St. Louis and Bloody Island.
- Pearl Curran and the fascinating story of Patience Worth.
- The Fox sisters and their connection to Missouri.
- The tragic love story of Leona Corder and Jesse Wall.
- Morbid Mondays
- Ginger's upcoming events!
For More on Ginger Collins-Justus and Missouri History and Hauntings:
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!