Jim Harold, host of The Paranormal Podcast, on the inspiration to create and produce his popular Jim Harold’s Campfire podcast, and a sneak peek at a few of the stories from his recently released book, True Ghost Stories: Jim Harold’s Campfire Volume 5!
Pssst… Want to leave voice feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Intro 1:52
- Some updates: Facebook LIVE, Patrick’s stay at Lemp Mansion, Patrick’s Halloween Altar, and stay tuned for the Halloween Seance 2016. Visit The Big Seance Parlor on Facebook! 2:26
- Welcome Jim Harold!
- After the early success of The Paranormal Podcast, Jim created the Jim Harold’s Campfire podcast, which has also been a huge success! 7:01
- The unseen hand that seems to sometimes mysteriously produce the Campfire podcast! 10:55
- Jim’s recent compliments. The Jim Harold’s Campfire podcast seems to be popular among law enforcement! 12:53
- Some recent stories from the podcast: A Haunted Hotel, Me and Mrs. Jones 14:03
- Jim’s latest book, True Ghost Stories: Jim Harold’s Campfire Volume 5 is now available. 19:36
- How does Jim determine what stories go in a book? 21:36
- The Fire Marshall Car 23:37
- Oldschool UFOs 29:11
- Are the Campfire stories true? 32:29
- What has Jim learned about how people experience or share their paranormal experiences? 35:23
- Jim Harold’s Virtual Campfire on Facebook 36:44
- Jim’s adult coloring book! 39:00
- Jim’s very first podcast interview and what he was thinking. 41:31
- Thank you, Jim Harold! 43:56
- Listener Feedback! 51:20
- Outro 53:56
- Outtakes & Paranerd Hashtag 53:35
For more on Jim Harold:
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!