Marla Martenson, a professional matchmaker, embarked on a spiritual journey to enlightenment, and it all started with a Buddha statue. Plus, have you ever been beaten by bamboo? (On purpose?!) Marla has! Plenty of Ouija discussion in this episode as well.
Pssst… Want to leave voice feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Intro 1:34
- Quick report on Kansas City Paracon and my paranormal investigation of the Alexander Majors House in Kansas City with Denise Seah. 2:08
- Thank you Lana Carbon for the very special victorian seance talking board! 4:23
- Meet Marla Martenson! 5:08
- Marla’s Bio 6:54
- An introduction of The Buddha Made Me Do It 8:48
- Will there be another book as Marla continues her spiritual journey? 15:40
- Patrick’s similar journey and experiencing burnout, plus Marla’s early ouija board experiences. 17:02
- Marla with Karen A. Dahlman and the Women of Ouija 21:50
- Putting the Ouija board away for a while due to low energy attachments. 24:49
- The bamboo beating story! 30:18
- Haunted places, other paranormal tools, and keeping it “lite”. 33:19
- Marla is a certified life force energy healer, Reiki practitioner, and crystal healer. 36:48
- More about Marla 37:56
- International Podcast Day is September 30th! (InternationalPodcastDay.com) 44:56
- iTunes Reviews and Listener Feedback! 45:21
- Take the Big Seance Selfie Challenge! 49:11
- Outro 50:10
For More on Marla Martenson:
The Big Séance Podcast can be found right here, on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!