Troy Taylor shares his journey from writing the first of 118 books in 1993 to his successful Haunted America Tours and the upcoming 20th Anniversary Haunted America Conference on June 24th – 25th 2016!
Pssst… Want to leave voice feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Intro 1:49
- I’m headed to Troy Taylor’s Haunted America Conference this summer! 2:23
- Meet Troy Taylor! 3:33
- What led to Troy writing the first of 118 books in 1993, his website in 1995, the Haunted America Tours, and how the first Haunted America conference got started back in 1997. 5:31
- What can we expect from the 20th Anniversary Haunted America Conference in Alton, Illinois this summer! (Rene Kruse, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Sarah Soderlund, Scotty Roberts, Sherri Brake, Alan Brown, Luke Naliborski, April Slaughter, Keith Age) 14:06
- After Hours Activities at the conference (The Necromanteum: Black Mirror Scrying to Contact the Dead, Psychic Protection, Speaking with the Dead Séance, Alton Hauntings Tours, Ghost Hunt at McPike Mansion, Ghost Hunt at the First Unitarian Church, Masquerade Ball) 15:48
- Some of Troy’s favorite haunted spots in Alton, Illinois. 18:31
- Tickets for the conference are still available! 24:46
- Other projects and events coming up! 25:37
- What Troy thinks about spirit communication and some of the popular tools used in paranormal investigation. 26:53
- Outside of history and the paranormal, what kind of nerd is Troy Taylor? 32:56
- Are you planning on attending the conference this summer? Let me know! 35:02
- A brand new audio issue of Tim Prasil’s Spectral Edition (Two Railroad Ghosts) 35:38
- Some Shoutouts and Listener Feedback! 40:19
- Have you subscribed? Could you please help to introduce the show to a few new paranerds? 42:00
- Outro 42:43
- Easter Egg Outtake (An accident, I promise.) 44:20
- #Paranerd Hashtag! 44:31
For more on Troy Taylor and the Haunted America Conference:
The Big Séance Podcast can be found right here, on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, and on Stitcher. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!