In this solo episode, I discuss the upcoming Conjuring 2 movie, the Enfield Poltergeist, life in St. Louis in 1875, and the Spiritualist Movement. Plus, Tim Prasil shares the haunting report of a 10-Foot Ghost!
Pssst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe Link?
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Intro :32
- I wish I would have paid more attention in history class! 1:06
- St. Louis Modern Exhibit at the St. Louis Art Museum 1:51
- A Walk In 1875 St. Louis Exhibit at the Missouri History Museum 4:02
- Where have all the houses gone? 6:51
- The Spiritualist Movement in St. Louis 9:48
- Pearl Curran, who channeled Patience Worth, wasn’t born yet in 1875. 10:37
- What did the Big Séance Parlor look and feel like in 1875? 12:09
- My Grandfather’s Clock (1874-1875, recorded 1905) 12:48
- Mark your calendars for the LIVE Ouija Session with Karen A. Dahlman on Friday, February 26, at 8pm CST. 15:34
- The Conjuring 2 and This House is Haunted: The True Story of the Enfield Poltergeist by Guy Lyon Playfair 17:31
- Were Ed and Lorraine Warren really involved in the Enfield Poltergeist? 17:31
- A clip from an early investigation of the Enfield Poltergeist 21:05
- Another Spectral Edition by Tim Prasil (10-Foot Ghost!) 24:35
- Thank you Traycee and Pat, and Lana and John for your support! 28:42
- Outro 20:36
The Big Séance Podcast can be found right here, on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, and on Stitcher. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!