Lots of Halloween spooky goodness, with special guests, including Jim Harold of the Paranormal Podcast and Jim Harold’s Campfire! This episode is jam packed with ghost stories and more!
Pssst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe Link?
In this episode:
- Intro :00
- Welcome to the Halloween Episode for 2015! :49
- Jim Harold of The Paranormal Podcast and Jim Harold’s Campfire joins me to share a few stories from his latest book, True Ghost Stories: Jim Harold’s Campfire 4. 2:58
- Jim shares “A Kind of Hush” (A Karen Carpenter ghost story?) 5:30
- Jim shares “A Physician Meets the Supernatural” 12:19
- Jim previously appeared on episode #14.
- Claire Broad tells a frightening story of an experience with a dark energy. Don’t worry. It has a good ending though! 19:44
- Claire previously appeared on episode #38.
- Edwin F. Becker, author of the popular book, True Haunting, tells us a very personal ghost story that he has never shared publicly. 25:54
- Edwin previously appeared on both episodes #20 and #21.
- A spooktacular visit from Diane and Denise from The History Goes Bump Podcast! 30:30
- Diane and Denise previously appeared on episode #40.
- Carole J. Obley, author of Soul to Soul Connections: Comforting Messages from the Spirit World, recounts a few ghostly experiences with mysterious ectoplasm! 35:14
- Carole previously appeared on episode #27.
- No Halloween episode would be complete without a special visit from Karen A. Dahlman! She’s here with some great tips for some Halloween spirit communication! 42:55
- Karen’s most recent appearance was episode #39.
- The premier of The Spectral Edition, the brand new regular segment brought to you by Tim Prasil, author of Help for the Haunted: A Decade of Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries. 47:55
- Tim previously appeared on episode #22.
- Thank you to three spectacular paranerds (Cheri, Xang, and Denise) for their very nice iTunes reviews! 52:11
- Big News for Google and Android users!! The Big Séance Podcast will soon be available in the Google Play store! Stay tuned! 53:57
- The spooky music of Sam Haynes! Thank you, Sam! 54:45
- Final send off! Have a Happy Halloween! You ALL Rock! 55:57
Spooky Music featured on this episode is from Sam Haynes. You can find more about Sam and his music at www.hauntmusic.co.uk.
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!