Demonologist and paranormal researcher Keith Johnson shares of his journey, and his view and experience on the topic of Demonology. Also, past and future television appearances, and being a Science Fiction and Gothic stories nerd!
Pssst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe Link?
In this episode:
- Welcome October! :38
- A recap of the last episode with Keith Johnson, where he shared his experiences and memories of the first investigations of the now famous farmhouse that inspired the movie, The Conjuring 2:18
- An introduction of today’s episode with Keith – Demonology! 3:35
- Did the Conjuring case lead Keith into the field of Demonology? 4:07
- I (Patrick) am not sure I believe in the devil or demons. Keith tells me why I’m wrong. 6:26
- Why do some of us have no negative experiences? Is this why some of us don’t tend to believe in demons and the devil? Should we be more concerned? 15:29
- Some of the misconceptions about Demonology. 19:20
- Keith is such a down-to-earth nice guy! 22:42
- PRETTY PLEASE subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or your podcast app! Subscribe a friend and introduce them to The Big Séance Podcast! Let me know how you did it. 26:34
- Listener Feedback, Shoutouts, and thoughts on the St. Charles episode of Ghost Hunters! 28:51
- Keith Johnson is a science fiction and gothic horror nerd! 31:02
- Keith’s previous TV appearances, and will we see him on TV again? 34:03
- Keith’s book series, Paranormal Realities 37:15
- A last bit of advice from Keith! Help and encouragement is out there. 43:36
For more on Keith Johnson:
Keith and Sandra Johnson on Facebook
The Big Séance Podcast can be found right here, on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, and on Stitcher. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!