Demonologist and paranormal researcher Keith Johnson shares of his journey, and his view and experience on the topic of Demonology. Also, past and future television appearances, and being a Science Fiction and Gothic stories nerd!
Pssst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe Link?
In this episode:
- Welcome October! :38
- A recap of the last episode with Keith Johnson, where he shared his experiences and memories of the first investigations of the now famous farmhouse that inspired the movie, The Conjuring 2:18
- An introduction of today’s episode with Keith – Demonology! 3:35
- Did the Conjuring case lead Keith into the field of Demonology? 4:07
- I (Patrick) am not sure I believe in the devil or demons. Keith tells me why I’m wrong. 6:26
- Why do some of us have no negative experiences? Is this why some of us don’t tend to believe in demons and the devil? Should we be more concerned? 15:29
- Some of the misconceptions about Demonology. 19:20
- Keith is such a down-to-earth nice guy! 22:42
- PRETTY PLEASE subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or your podcast app! Subscribe a friend and introduce them to The Big Séance Podcast! Let me know how you did it. 26:34
- Listener Feedback, Shoutouts, and thoughts on the St. Charles episode of Ghost Hunters! 28:51
- Keith Johnson is a science fiction and gothic horror nerd! 31:02
- Keith’s previous TV appearances, and will we see him on TV again? 34:03
- Keith’s book series, Paranormal Realities 37:15
- A last bit of advice from Keith! Help and encouragement is out there. 43:36
For more on Keith Johnson:
Keith and Sandra Johnson on Facebook
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!