UK medium, Claire Broad, shares stories of Whitefeather, her spirit guide. Learn how she developed her mediumship starting at the age of four! Claire paints a picture of the development circle, and explains why she thinks mediumship should be dealt with like a science.
Psst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe link?
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Meet Claire Broad 2:10
- Childhood and early mediumship experiences 6:37
- Can you smell YOUR spirit guide? 13:02
- Whitefeather, Claire’s spirit guide 15:00
- The road to mediumship 19:00
- Evidence of the survival of consciousness 21:53
- Claire’s story of being healed by Whitefeather 23:43
- Native Americans, snakes, and healing 29:00
- How do you connect with your spirit guide? 38:50
- Patience 45:53
- Learning more about Merlin, my spirit guide 47:59
- Claire on development circles and working on your personal spiritual development 52:15
- Mediums are like plumbers. Some are good. Some are not so good. 56:50
- The physical phenomena that Claire experiences in her work 1:01:16
- Evidence based mediumship 1:03:27
- Encouraging scientific minds, and using science with mediumship! 1:07:52
- What kind of NERD is Claire? 17:54
- Upcoming events for Claire! 1:20:48
- International Podcast Day is September 30th! 48:54
- Shout outs and some listener feedback! 49:32
For more on Claire or to book a reading, visit ClaireBroad.com.
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!