The United Kingdom really knows how to rock the whole Spiritualism thing. In Part 1 of my Mediumship in the UK series, platform medium Marion Hover shares a bit about her background with Spiritualism, two very cool experiences involving her mediumship, and her work with development circles and the Ouija.
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Information about this and the next episode (Mediumship in the UK) 3:20
- Meet Marion Hover! 5:46
- What is a platform medium? 6:56
- Marion’s background in the Spiritualist Church. 8:50
- Development Circles/What does modern Spiritualism look like? 12:47
- The amazing story of Marion helping a soul cross over 15:37
- Marion’s nephew makes a spirit visit 21:36
- More on Development Circles (and talk of the “Scole Group”) 27:23
- Marion’s experiences with Table Tipping and the Ouija Board 30:44
- Marion’s development group gets their first experience and early communication with the Ouija board 34:24
- Who do they contact through the board? 35:42
- Group energy, protecting yourself, and advice to Ouija users struggling to get communication using the board 38:50
Marion’s thoughts on summoning or calling on specific spirits for communication 42:36
- Does spirit get frustrated when they’re communicating and we’re not receiving the message? 46:35
- Not all paranormal activity is evil! Patrick tells of communication through the opening of a door of the cabinet holding spirit communication equipment. 47:53
- Advice from Marion for people wanting to get involved in the Spiritualist Church or development groups 50:25
- Shoutouts/Listener Feedback! Thank you! 54:41
- Outtake 57:45
Psst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe link?
The Big Séance Podcast can be found right here, on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, and on Stitcher. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!