In this episode, Patrick talks to 2 local high school students for a research project about the paranormal subculture. And we dig into the Charlie Charlie Challenge phenomenon. Have you taken the challenge?
Psst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe link?
In this episode:
- Where I’ve been and what has changed! :38
- My meeting with Rick and Daniel, and the Paranormal Subculture Interview 1:57
- “Tendencies” in subcultures and further description of the Ethnography project 2:45
- Young people and their thoughts about the paranormal 5:37
- The struggle Rick and Daniel went through to find help with their project 8:35
- Where do you fit into the paranormal subculture 10:14
- I shared my “See Dorothy” EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) from a past investigation of a family residence 11:08
- One of my very favorite EVPs – “It’s All Over Me”, captured on one of our investigations of Friedens United Church of Christ in St. Charles, Missouri. It was previously featured in Episode 6 of the podcast, with detailed commentary. It’s also explained in this YouTube video. 14:04
- Earthbound Spirits.. and what happens to a ghost when a building is torn down? What do you think? 17:30
- “Attachments” and my personal and very creepy experience of “the hand”, first told and discussed at BigSeance.com in 2012, and retold on Jim Harold’s Campfire podcast last year 18:12
- Thank you, Rick, Daniel, and Ryan! I heard they got an A! 22:10
- What is the Charlie Charlie Challenge? 22:58
- Is Charlie Charlie just a publicity stunt? The Gallows (2015) movie 24:51
- I may or may not have experimented and tried the Charlie Charlie Challenge… Is it just gravity? 25:35
- My final thoughts on Charlie as a tool for spirit communication 27:58
- Have you tried the challenge? I want to hear from you. What happened? 28:57
- Shout Outs! Thank you Heatherlynn, Jeff, Rick, Daniel, and Ryan! 29:13
The Big Seance Podcast can be found right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!