Psst… Are you looking for the SpeakPipe link?
Carla Wills-Brandon, author and researcher, discusses Deathbed or Departing Visions and other After Death Communication. We also talk about Death Phobia as well as an exciting discussion about psychomanteums! Check out Carla’s book, Heavenly Hugs: Comfort, Support, and Hope from the Afterlife, which is also found on the BigSeance.com Recommended Reading list.
In this episode:
- Patrick tells the story of his Grandpa Keller’s After Death Communication (ADC) :39
- Introduction of Carla Wills-Brandon and Deathbed Visions/Departing Visions 2:31
- Carla’s Bio 3:45
- What led Carla to researching Departing Visions and life after death topics? 7:32
- William Barrett and Deathbed Visions 11:30
- Karlis Osis and Erlendur Haraldsson’s study of Departing Visions 12:50
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and the missing chapter 15:20
- Beginning her research and collecting stories 17:08
- Carla and Raymond Moody’s Psychomanteum 22:00
- “We never die alone!” and Death Phobia 31:13
- Has the current paranormal craze helped with death phobia? 35:03
- Should we be using tools and recorders to document proof of Departing Visions? 38:59
- Is Carla ever a skeptic? 42:00
- More exciting talk about Dr. Moody’s Psychomanteums! (I’m totally jealous…) 46:08
- Fine tuning with Meditation 47:39
- What is Carla up to now? 49:46
- How does one process experiences like departing visions, after death communication, and near death experiences? (Something I had NEVER thought of!) 52:28
- Contact Info and other links! 55:27
For more on Carla Wills-Brandon:
Carla’s YouTube page
@CarlaWBrandon on Twitter
Carla’s Blog at White Crow Books
Don’t forget to enter the Big Séance Love Never Dies Book Giveaway! The deadline for entry is March 30, 2015, and the winner will be announced on the very next episode. 28:11
Carla Wills-Brandon is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Psychological Associate, has published 13 books, one of which was a “Publishers Weekly Best Seller.” She has lectured across the United States, United Kingdom and in Italy, and has appeared on numerous national radio and television programs, such as Geraldo Rivera, Sally Jesse Raphael, Howard Stern, Montel Williams, Marilu Henner, Man Cow, Faith Daniels, Art Bell’s Coast To Coast Radio Show, Coast to Coast with George Noory, Uri Geller’s Coast To Coast Radio Show, Politically Incorrect With Bill Maher and many other programs. Carla is also one of the few investigators focusing in on the Departing Vision as proof of life after death. Researching such encounters for over 30 years, the much sought after lecturer has collected and reviewed over 2,000 afterlife contact accounts.
Her book topics range from;
- Recovery from grief, loss and death,
- Afterlife research and spirituality
- Food disorders
- Holistic Health
- Dealing with teens, children of trauma, addiction
- Healthy intimacy and sexuality
- Sexual healing
- Trauma resolution and PTSD
Carla is married to Michael Brandon, PhD, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. The couple lives on the Gulf Coast in a hundred year old house, with their two sons and an assortment of furry pets. The Brandon’s have been in private clinical practice for over 30 years.
The Big Séance Podcast can be found right here, on iTunes, and on Stitcher. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!