In this episode, we sit down with Sara Wiseman, author, spiritual teacher, intuitive counselor, and host of the popular Contact Talk Radio show, Ask Sara/Sanctuary. She’s also the author of Writing the Divine: How to Use Channeling for Soul Growth and Healing.
Topics discussed in this episode
- Connecting to the Divine
- The spiritual awakening that changed her life
- What Channeled/Automatic Writing looks like in 2014
- Finding your spirit guide
- Do you have to be psychic to channel?
- How do you interpret the message you’ve channeled from the Divine?
- What is Manifesting?
- Fortunately, Sara has given me permission to share the really cool track titled Ananda, from her band, Martyrs of Sound. Enjoy!
- Listener feedback from Karen
For More on Sara Wiseman, visit SaraWiseman.com.
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show.
The Big Séance Podcast can be found right here, on iTunes, and on Stitcher. Please subscribe, submit a rating, or share with a fellow paranerd! Do you have any comments or feedback? Please contact me at Patrick@BigSeance.com. Consider recording your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! You can also call the show and leave feedback at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. The candles are already lit, so come on in and join the séance!