National Podcast Day is September 30th, this year! What is it? How should you celebrate it? What can you do to promote it? Should you go ahead and order a turkey or relish tray? Absolutely! Get the invitations ready! Plan now to avoid the rush!
Need ideas of ways to celebrate?
Listen to a podcast!
- Produce a podcast!
- Share a podcast!
- Change your profile picture to the National Podcast Day logo!
- Introduce the world of podcasts to someone who isn’t addicted yet!
- Give feedback or call in to your favorite podcast!
- Write a song about podcasting!
- Write poetry about podcasting!
- Teach your dog or cat to podcast!
- Call Anderson Cooper at CNN and tell them to promote podcasting!
- Does your friend have a headache? Offer them a podcast!
- Visit your local cemetery and share a podcast with friends.
- Rent a billboard on the nearest interstate highway for 1 month. Promote your favorite podcast on that billboard.
- Do you have rotten kids who are grounded? Find a really boring podcast…
- Call your neighbors, order a turkey and a relish tray, and have a dinner party while listening to a podcast!
Need other realistic ways to celebrate? Visit NationalPodcastDay.com!